11.9.15

How to: Banana Cake


Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a relaxed Friday night. Since it's raining outside I decided to stay in watch a girly flick and make a banana cake. I love making this because its so good! No joke, one piece of it ain't enough! (plus it makes the house smell amazing!-which is a bonus). Every time I make it I always get compliments, and I'm sure you will too if you try it out. It's such a quick and easy recipe, I will put the ingredients down below or you can watch my tutorial on my youtube channel. Hope you guys enjoy!


CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL 


Ingredients: 

-1 cup of sugar
-2 cups of all purpose flour
-1/3 of melted butter
-3 bananas( ripe is best)
-2 large eggs
-1 tsp. baking powder
-1/2 tsp vanilla
-1/4 tsp cinnamon
-1/4 tsp nutmeg


NOTE: if you have an electric oven it will need to cook at 340 degrees for 1 hour. If you have a gas oven it will take approximately 40min. 



Ingredients you will need


Mash the bananas up!


Add flour and sugar


Incorporate eggs, nutmeg,vanilla, cinnamon, and baking powder


Mix well 


 Spread butter around tray (therefore it won't stick)

It's ready!


Enjoy :D











No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign