8.9.15

Toronto Island Park


Hey guys! Hope everyone had a nice relaxed long weekend! During this last long weekend I took the time to go to one of my favourite spots. I feel so grateful to live in such a beautiful city where there is so much to do. In order to get to the island one must ride a ferry (which I always get so excited about!). It was quite hot outside, but once you are on the ferry theres a nice breeze once your passing the lake. 

When I was little my parents used to take me and my sister to the island and I remember always admiring a particular spot. The view is just breath-taking and beautiful. A lot of people that come with their families for a nice picnic and get togethers. Theres also a little amusement park which children enjoy a lot. 






                                Beautiful swan<3


                                My Favourite spot <3

                                So romantic <3








No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign