1.10.15

October!


Hey guys! Am I the only one who's super excited its finally October?! The idea of pumpkins and apple picking get me so excited, not to mention Halloween! I went out for a walk and just had to share these pictures I took. How beautiful are these trees?!... I love how they are all different colours! October just makes me so happy.
Today's a pretty chilly day so I decided to wear something super comfy and cute as I have a bunch of errands I have to do. Todays outfit of the day consists of ripped denim, an over sized sweater with the MOST comfiest booties ever.


Accessories 


Jeans- Zara
Sweater- Sirens
Boots- Rocket Dog
Bag- Zara
Necklace- Zara
Perfume- Lady Gaga
Lipstick- Mac (Diva)
Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous












No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign