12.10.15

Thanksgiving!



Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada, which means lots of yummy food and a happy belly. It's such a nice time to get together with loved ones and enjoy some quality time with each other. I have such great memories growing up, helping my mother stuff the turkey, decorating the table with my sister and watching movies on the couch with my dad. For some reason we always watched the Mummy hahah.
There's a lot of things that I am truly grateful for- my family, health, love, and life in general. As you guys know I am new to blogging so I wanted to thank everyone who has stopped by to check my blog out. I'm really enjoying it and hope to share a lot more things with you guys. I also started a youtube channel and hopefully will be uploading some videos in the near future. Stay tuned for more blog posts.

Happy Thanksgiving to your family from mine!






Random- but I love these Zara jeans! :p

xoxo

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign