14.11.15

Hair Styling Products


Hello ladies! Happy Saturday. Hope you guys are having a great weekend so far! I had washed my hair today and I thought, why not share some of the things that I use for my hair.
I don't usually use all these products all at once, but I like to rotate it every now and then.



1. Dove Style + Care Extra Hold Hairspray
I usually use this product when I need that extra hold. I have naturally wavy hair but sometimes I like to go all out and I just want to make sure that I don't have a fuzz ball during the rest of my day. It's descriptions says that its "strengthens your hair style by providing strong yet touchable hold..." once I read that I was sold and had to give it a try. 

2. Pantene Pro-V Anti- frizz Creme
I really love this product. It not only smells really nice but everytime I use it I feel like my hair is so much softer and that it looks way more healthier. It has helped me tame my wavy yet small curls and helps define them much more. Love.

3. Herbal Essences Hydra-Licious & Volume Boost
I SERIOUSLY cannot say enough good things about this shampoo. I love it. Not only do they smell amazing but I honestly think that it gets the job done (cleaning my hair of course hahaha). Any who they come in various amounts of coloured bottles, smells, which each one aims for a specific target (ex. this one is a volume boost shampoo and it actually works). This one is by far my favourite one. I usually have the conditioner with me but I threw out the empty bottle by accident. Sorry.

4. L'oreal Paris Elnett Satin (the finest hairspray)
I have to admit, this is by far my favourite hairspray of life. I tend to reach for this product a lot more then others. I feel like its not a hairspray at times yet it does the job. Reason for me saying it is because, usually when you use hairspray your hair feels hard and yucky. If you have an up-do and use hairspray once you take the up-do apart the majority of the times you still got parts of your hair that think that they are still in an up-do. (ahahah anyone agree?) but with this product it does the work beautifully yet you can still run your fingers in your hair later on and play with it again. Love. By far the best out there. Highly recommend. 

5. Pink Leopard paddle Brush- no name
Isn't this the cutest brush of life!? Anyways I had gone away on a trip to South America and had done a check list before my trip hoping I didn't forget anything. Little did I know I forgot one of the most important things. My hair brush. I found this cute boutique and came across this. It honestly feels like one of those expensive brushes that hair dressers use but this literally cost me $2.50 CAD (maybe less). 

6. TRESemme Platinum Strength (strengthening heat protect spray)
Whenever I wash my hair I like to air dry my hair and then blow dry for like 2 minutes. If I'm in a rush I would obviously blow dry my hair and I always put this product on. I like the fact that it protects my hair from being damaged and prevents any breakage to my ends. My hair feels smooth, smells amazing and of course gets the job done.

7. Nexxus Moouse Plus
I had bottle with me but since it was empty I threw it out hoping I was going to go to my drug store today to pickup another bottle (it was too cold so I stayed in). One of the best hair moouse I have tried. Really gets the job done and it smells really nice (which is a major plus with hair products).

8. Conair hair dryer
I don't know the exact model of this hairdryer but I liked the fact that it had a defuser to attach to it. Like I mentioned I have naturally wavy hair but when I want to curl it up I use this defuser and it gets the job done real nicely. I use the Tresemme heat protect spray, Nexxus styling moouse, and finish off with the L'oreal Hairspray. 


xox

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign