3.11.15

November Already?!



Hey guys! I know I've been a bit M.I.A but we've had such amazing weather here in Toronto that I couldn't help but enjoy it. Can I just ask.. where did October go? I feel like it flew by so quickly!.. NOO! comeback!! :(.
But anyways today was a beautiful day and I'm such in shock because ..mmm hello?! it's November????... but hey no ones complaining so, keep the good weather coming LOL
I had a few errands to run today so I decided to dress very casual and comfy since I knew I would be running around.

I know that I have mentioned these jeans before and when I say that they are super comfy.. I mean it. I practically live in these jeans. I paired it up with a basic black tee, comfy flat shoes and this military green parka. This parka is super comfy, my sister bought it for me last month and I've been grabbing it every time I have gone out. It's a medium but it runs quite big so I could have gone for a small. A simple red lip, my wallet (which I've received tons of compliments) and I'm out the door. 



Outfit details:
Jeans- Zara
Black shirt- Sirens
Leopard shoes- American Eagle
Wallet- Marc Jacobs
Lipstick- Milani (Ruby Valentine #08)
Parka- Bluenotes 



xox


No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign