9.1.16

Workout Gear....



Happy Saturday loves! Hope everyones is having a nice relaxed weekend. Now that the holidays are over I found some time to head to the gym to work out and lose all that holiday weight we all tend to put on. When I go to the gym I like to wear something that's comfy and that will allow me to move around but also something that's cute... we all like to look cute.. right ladies? hahaha
Any who I found some affordable pieces at Forever 21 that I'm loving- they never disappoint! Go check them out!


              
             1.                       Love this sports bra!                  LOVE!


              
How cute is this!?                       2.                                       3.

            
Comfy Sweater!              Comes in pink too!          Graphic tees <3


xoxo


No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign