6.2.16

All Nude Everything!



Spring is coming! Don't get me wrong, I love the snow but it's time for it to melt and go away  LOL...There are some beautiful pieces that came out, so what better to re-vamp your look and pick up some statement pieces for this Spring. I've seen a lot of nude pieces and I'm head over heels in love. I'm still that girl that loves her statement black pieces but nudes are also a favourite of mine.
Nudes has always been a classy colour making some pieces look simply effortless and elegant. Here are some of the pieces that have caught my eye recently that I've been meaning to share with you ladies.
Hope you guys enjoy !



                                                   
              Super cute!                               Love the whole outfit!                     strap detail... <3

                                                          
                           Trench coats are everything <3                How adorable!


                        
             Super sexy                         How cozy does this look?!                              <3


                                       
                                hello! In love!                                 Cute cross body!



xoxo,

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign