28.2.16

L'oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Gloss: Review



Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a relaxed Sunday evening. I dropped by the drug store to pick up some essentials and of course I had to pass by the makeup aisle... of course.. right? Well any who I spotted these beautiful lip glosses by L'oreal and let me just say.... WOW. 
First of all let's talk about the colour selections.. there are so many beautiful colours it's unreal. Spring is right around the corner and these colour will not disappoint. The pigmentation of these glosses are amazing. These swatches below are just one stroke, so you guys can see how beautiful they are, and I can't believe I'm saying this but- No lipstick needed. I know. The formulation of these matte lip glosses  are so rich and smooth, that they won't dry your lips out. The consistency is not liquidy and it won't run on you, it's much more suttle which I personally like. Another key point that I look for in a lip product is the smell, and these smell really nice. In my opinion, L'oreal never disappoints and they sure didn't now. 



Like I mentioned, the colour selection was unreal, but I must admit that the pinks had me like woah! Here are a few of the colours that I left with today. 


The colours from left to right: Blushing Ambition(shade 300), Rebel Rose (shade 304), Forbidden Kiss (shade 310), Rouge Envy (shade 312), and Nude Allude (shade 314)

     
It's not like I needed more lip products, butttttt when I saw these- I had too. You guys get me right?


             

Ofcourse my cousin knows me and knows that I couldn't resist this beautiful red lipgloss in Shanghai Scarlet (shade 308), so when she gave it to me I was in heaven (angels literally sang to me when I saw it) LOL.



Hope you guys enjoyed,

xoxo

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign