23.2.18

Life Lately // Via the Camera Roll

HAPPY Friday everyone!!!! Today I wanted to share some random camera roll and show you guys what I have been currently up to. Like I mentioned before I've been enjoying some nice weather in South America-Chile and have discovering lots of beautiful places this country has to offer. I only have a few weeks left so I'm soaking every last bit of it.
Hope you guys enjoy!



Obsessing over how beautiful the architecture of this place is- can you believe it's a bank?!



Like wow!


Being that I'm on vacation and its superrrrr hot here, I don't see why I can't buy myself some cute sandals. Gotta look cute even at the beach, right? :)




Over the weekend we went to a place called Zapallar. It was so beautiful and calm I didn't want to leave! Lol 


I could sit here forever... so peaceful


what a beautiful place. 



I've always told my boyfriend how talented he is and that he should pick up drawing again. This Christmas I took it upon myself and got him a sketch book- I think he still got it.


Can't get over this gorgeous sunset!




xoxo,

No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign