11.2.18

Valentine's Day Gifts Your Man Will Love (Under $200)


Ok guys, Valentine's Day is just 4 days away!!! I feel like I was just getting ready for Christmas not to long ago. Is that weird? We are almost 2 months into 2018, how crazy is that?!
Anyways, I know that people get super hyped up about what to get for their man for Valentine's Day, as guy can sometimes be a little hard to shop for. Like I mentioned last year, I have always been the type of girl who would bake something along side as I think it gives it a special touch, which I'm going to do this year as well. I also prefer to stay in and have a homemade dinner, I find that it's more romantic and special as you both can cook together and enjoy each other company.

My guy is the type who is a nerd in disguise no joke, you would never take him for the type who likes video games and movies but he totally is. He loves playing PS4 and who am I kidding so do I, so when ever he wants to stay in and play, I'm not complaining. While he getting ready for game night I'm in the kitchen getting us something to eat like a sandwich or pancakes. Yes I said pancakes- which I think can be eaten at any time of the day not only at breakfast lol (we usually eat them at night). I've put together a few ideas that I think would be perfect and think your guys would really enjoy. Best part is, everything is under $200.





Hope you guys enjoyed,

xoxo



No comments:

Copyright @ Stephannie's Blog. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign